At the Service of your Dreams…
From Solvida Group Hotels we want to reward the confidence that you give us every day. Therefore, we want to introduce you the new advantages and benefits of our Solvida’s loyalty program with the firm wish to be your meeting point for the all your most special moments to enjoy with all your relatives.
What do you have to do to obtain the Solvida’s Class Card?
In order to obtain the Solvida’s Class Card you only need 6 stamps in our loyalty program: Solvida’s Passport. Each stamp corresponds to each stay.
What advantages and incentives does the Solvida’s CLASS hold?
- 1 – Solvida’s Class Card holder will enjoy with each stay special wellcome details in your room and vip amenities.
- 2 – Solvida’s Class Card holder will get a credit of Sibaritos per each consumed euro at Solvida Establishments in a ratio of 1 Sibarito per each 20 consumed euros. For reservations made through travel agencies, the credit is only applicable in extras. These Sibaritos can be exchanged in our Gift Voucher Online Shop.
- 3 – Allocation in preferential rooms and priority in the upgrade accommodation when available.
- 4 – Preference in our waiting lists.
- 5 – Late check-out option (until 3.00pm) and 25% off in Solvida Extender (until 6.00pm), subject to availability.
- 6 – Early Check-in option from 10am (subject to availability).
- 7 – 20% off on all Sibarita’s Corner products.
- 8 – 20% off on our laundry services.
- 9 – Solvida cancellations insurance. Insurance cancellation 2 nights for the price of 1 night, 3 nights for the price of 2 and so on and so forth.
- 10 – Free movie rentals (1 per day).
- From the 7th Passport stamp, the Solvida’s Class Card holder will enjoy a range of gifts depending on the number of booked nights. Passport gifts can not be combined with passport advantages, guest must choose between gifts or advantages (see table).
|Solvida’s Class advantages|
|1 or 2 nights bookings||1 wine bottle or garage + 1 paddle hour|
|From 3 to 6 nights bookings||Guaranteed upgrade or “Better in company” (15% off)* + 2 paddle hours|
|7 or more nights bookings||Spa Treatment (Partial Massage) or lunch/dinner|
*Better in Company program: 15% off booking 2 rooms to the Class owner. Combined with our best available rate.
For any questions or consultation, you can send us an e-mail to te following address: email@example.com. We’ll be happy of being able to serve you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
In order to have all your attentions ready at your arrival, please don’t forget to identify yourself as a Solvida’s Class cardholder at the time you make your reservation.
You can make your reservation directly with us or through your travel agency. However and according to our card conditions discounts will be applied only on concepts specified on the printed bill at your name. Discounts cannot be applied on concepts that the company invoices to your travel agency.
Benefits will be applied only on reservations directly made by calling 986 72 78 78 or mailing firstname.lastname@example.org for Augusta Spa Resort or by calling 986 21 11 11 or mailing email@example.com in case of Gran Hotel Nagari Boutique & Spa.
Remember that in order to enjoy the Friends Program advantages, it’s necessary to make all your reservations through our online booking-system in: www.gruposolvidahoteles.com.
The card can be canceled by any of the following reasons:
- A) At the request of the carholder by sending a registered mail to Solvida Group Hotels at the following address: Calle Padriñán nº25, 36960 Sanxenxo (Spain).
- B) For verification by Solvida Group Hotels through formal communication, by post or e-mail, within 30 days prior to the cancellation. Solvida Group Hotels has the obligation to respect all bookings made until this date under the advantages and incentives contained in this card.
The possible cancellation of this card by Solvida Group Hotels will obey a unilateral decision of the same, having no more obligation that to inform on time its customers through formal communication.
Solvida Group Hotels will not pay, compensate or indemnify the customer in any case and under any terms in case of cancellation of the Class card, considering that it’s always an unilateral decision by the company and as the client was informed and accepted these conditions.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
Pursuant to the 15/1999 organic Law of December the 13th about the personal data protection, Solvida Group Hotels informs you that the personal data you provided to us or you will provide to us in the future will be incorporated into a database of which Solvida Group Hotels will be the only responsible. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data by contacting Calle Padriñán nº25, 36960, Sanxenxo, Pontevedra, Spain. Your personal data will be processed in order to develop, control and enforce our trade relationship as well as to inform you via regular mail or through electronic means. You also authorize Solvida Group Hotels to report your data to companies in accommodation, catering or spa sector that operate with the group. In any case the card holder will ensure that the information provided is true and authentic. The Cardholder has to keep the information updated and in accordance with his current situation. As a cardholder you authorize Solvida Group Hotels to send you timely information. gifs or other type of information to the addres you provided th the group.
Veracity of the data provided by clients
The client will respond in any case of the truthfulness of the information he provided. Solvida Group Hotels reserve itself the right to deny service to any user who provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that come in right.
Applicable rights and charter
In case of disagreement both parties agree, expressly waiving any other charter that may correspond, the submission to the competent courts with civil jurisdiction in the judicial court of Cambados in Pontevedra.